The Ford Raptor Gets A “Baja” Mode, the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, a Nose Job: The Evening Rush
Plus, a portable hot tub and Nixon watches for 60% off.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
The all-new Ford Raptor will have a setting called “Baja” mode. Aside from having a sweet name, Baja mode will adjust the transmission to shift faster and at higher RPM, adjust throttle mapping for ideal power output and set the truck into 4-high, or high-speed four-wheel-drive. A press of a button, and your truck will rip over desert dunes with ease.
Spy shots of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk display that the 707hp monster has had its grille cut in half to make room for a massive intake port to feed 6.2L supercharged V-8. Otherwise, the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is dangerously understated.
The 2017 Chevy SS is doomed for termination at the end of next year. However, the spunky sedan is not going out without a bang: According to the GM rumor mill, the 2017 Chevy SS will get a 600hp supercharged V-8 for its last year in production.
Now you can live a life of portable luxury with the Softub T-220. This 75lb collapsible hot tub is made of durable material and powered through a household 120V outlet. The Softub T-220 makes the hot tub almost easy.
Using a digital wheel or a sturdy string, the Bagel tape measure accurately measures any surface and displays the information on an app via Bluetooth connectivity.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Suarez Family Brewery in Hudson, New York. This “mom and pop” brewery is small in capacity but churns out some seriously great unfiltered beers. If you get a chance, try out the Suarez Family Hecto pale ale, available at Beer Noggin in Bronxville, NY.
The Nixon October Watch is simplistic in design, yet aggressive enough to attract some attention. And, it's on sale.
- RELATEDCan Tesla Solve its Autopilot Problem?We reconstruct the fatal Autopilot accident scene to find out.READ NOW
- RELATEDLiz Taylor’s Vintage Maserati 3500 GT Is For SaleHer shortest relationship was not with one of her eight husbands, but with this car.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Megayacht Doubles As a Water ParkBringing water slides to the teak deck set.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Mid-Engine Corvette Is a Terrible IdeaGreat, another supercar only the rich can afford.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupé Quick ReviewWe went to Italy to whip the GLE's plucky little brother around the Alps.READ NOW