Ford F-150 Gets a Diesel And the First Shelby Cobra Hits The Auction Block: The Evening Rush
Plus, Fatboy has an inflatable couch and Cambridge Brewing Company pumps out tasty summer brews.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Well, it's all but official—spy shots have explicitly revealed the new Ford F-150 will be getting a 3.0-liter diesel engine. Although there are still no hard numbers out about the diesel, it's good to see that Ford won't be going with the underpowered 3.2-liter diesel five-cylinder found in the new Transit vans.
New spy shots of the 2018 Kia GT have emerged, and The Drive is definitely excited to see this prototype come to life. Kia has been hitting it out of the park as of late, so we look forward to seeing what the allegedly turbocharged V-6 sport sedan is capable of.
The first ever Shelby Cobra is going up for auction, and we want it sooooo badly. Shelby Cobra CSX2000 is hitting the auction block at the Monterey Auction this August. The beastly Cobra is powered by a 260 cubic-inch V-8 capable of launching the classic from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.2 seconds.
Now you can wirelessly charge your phone with a new Mophie case. Whether you place the Mophie stand on your desk or your nightstand, this handy device eliminates cables and makes charging your phone effortless.
Have you ever wanted to bring a coach to the beach or your back yard? If the answer is "no," well, you're ether a fool, or you're lying. So invest in a Fatboy inflatable couch immediately.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Cambridge Brewing Company in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1989, this New England brewery has fine-tuned its hop heavy beer selection, holding up well amongst the high New England standards for craft beer. If you can pick up some for the weekend, we strongly suggest you grab some Flower Child IPA.
Having dinner on the beach is one of my favorite parts of summer, but like everyone else, I hate getting sand in my food. Eliminate the frustration by picking up a wood picnic table from REI for 40% off.
- RELATEDThe Ferrari GTC4Lusso Is Fast, Ferocious, and Close to PerfectThe best all-wheel-drive car in the world just got better.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Video of a Car with Omnidirectional Wheels Is Really FishyIs anyone else's B.S.-ometer going off here?READ NOW
- RELATEDHow GT Cars Race the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the RainWhen it gets slippy on the tarmac, every adjustment matters.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Porsche Panamera: 5 Things to KnowWhat iconic supercar did this executive sedan just beat around the Nürburgring?READ NOW
- RELATEDGMC Canyon SLT 4X4 Diesel Quick ReviewCritic's Notebook Takeaway: you can find a refined diesel workhorse after all.READ NOW