Ford Mustang Tears Through Six Other Cars in San Diego Hit-and-Run
You stay classy, San Diego.
A Ford Mustang tore a San Diego neighborhood a new blowhole in the pre-dawn hours of June 16, ripping through yards and taking out six other cars before coming to rest in a heap of metal.
According to police, the black fourth-generation Ford Mustang was speeding around a curve in the Paradise Hills neighborhood of San Diego at around 1:15am on Thursday when it lost control, sending it flying through several driveways and plowing through parked cars before coming to a mangled, torn-up halt.
No one was reported injured in the accident, but the debris trail left behind by the runaway pony car left the neighborhood looking as though a small tornado had passed through.
Police are still searching for the Mustang's driver, who residents say beat feet from the scene shortly after the crash.
- RELATEDLamborghini Hits San Diego Flood, Doesn’t CareMeet the Lamboat.READ NOW
- RELATEDLong-Buried Ship Carcass Uncovered on San Diego BeachA ghost from Southern California’s sketchier past.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Video of a Ship Crashing into San Diego Is InsanePanic ensues when a whale-watching boat can't stop in time.READ NOW
- RELATEDSan Diego Flood Dashcam Is a Horror Film in Slow MotionFirst comes the water, then the mud, then the rocks, then the terror.READ NOW
- RELATEDGame of Thrones Alert: Lord Lannister’s Mustang Can Be YoursThis pony demands utter and complete obedience. And about 45 grand.READ NOW