Spotted: Audi SQ2 Spy Shots and GMC Introduces Child-Saving Tech: The Evening Rush
Plus, a great summer camping resource and beer from Columbus Brewing Company.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
GMC wants to help remind parents that their child is still buckled up in the rear seat on a hot day. To do so, the display on the GMC Acadia will alert the driver if it senses a still-buckled belt.
Spy shots of the new Audi SQ2 have leaked. With a blacked out grille and wheels, the sporty crossover definitely looks mean. According to reports, the SQ2 will most likely use the same 2.0L four-cylinder found in the S3.
Dubai cops laid down the law and impounded 81 cars for illegal street racing. The owners of each car will have 90 days to pay $27,000 in fines to save their car from being auctioned off. In addition, the driver of the car in question will receive a $13,500 personal fine.
Anyone with even a passing interaction with digital files needs USBs. Buy a pack of Gig 2 Gos and never be left without a storage option. Each Gig 2 Go pack comes with four flash drives, each with either 8GB or 16GB.
Looking for a toolbox that you can also display as art? Check out this ebony stained Tropical Walnut Toolbox by Uncrate X Poritz & Studio and drastically up your handyman game.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Columbus Brewing Company in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 1988, Columbus Brewing Co has done a fantastic job of cranking out award-winning beers. If you can get your hands on Columbus Bodhi DIPA, do so.
Finding the right campsite can be a huge ordeal, especially when it's a ways from civilization. Fortunately thedyrt.com has done a fantastic job of compiling campground information from thousands of fellow enthusiasts.
- RELATEDThe 13 Best Pop-Up Headlights in Automotive HistoryOn the 83rd anniversary of the flip-up light's invention, a look at its best moments.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Is Why You Have to Watch the 24 Hours of Le Mans This YearWe talked to Chip Ganassi about the return of the mighty Ford GT.READ NOW
- RELATEDAt Home, Feeling Homeless, Back in KnoxvilleHow sweet it is to know exactly where you are.READ NOW
- RELATEDBoeing Reveals Patent for Solar-Powered Plane That Could Fly for YearsBut don't expect to catch a sunlight-fueled flight to Hong Kong anytime soon.READ NOW
- RELATEDDubai Cops Chase Down 81 Cars in Street Racing CrackdownSome of the vehicles were caught at speeds above 180 mph.READ NOW