Horse, Woman Hit By Obscenity-Screaming Minivan Driver
This story is rated PG-13, for cruelty to animals and one use of the F-bomb.
An upstate New York woman and her horse were involved in a hit-and-run accident with an irate minivan driver on May 31, suffering minor injuries after the royal dickweed screamed an obscenity at them and slammed his vehicle into the horse's hindquarters.
According to WTEN News 10 of Albany, the 26-year-old woman, identified on Twitter as Kait Kennedy by WTEN reporter Lauren Linder, was riding her horse Cali along the shoulder of the road in Schodack, NY, when an old silver or gray minivan driven by a man in a baseball cap pulled alongside them
"It's illegal to ride a fucking horse on the road!" the man reportedly yelled, then laid on the vehicle's horn.
The sound of the horn reportedly startled Cali, causing the horse to bolt into the path of the minivan—which in turn caused the vehicle to slam into horse and rider, sending both of them flying to the ground. The minivan then sped off, but not before Cali, scrambling to her feet, sunk a walloping kick into the minivan's passenger-side front door.
Kennedy was diagnosed with a bruised collar bone as a result of the accident. Cali, who was hit from behind, sustained an injury to her back right foot as a result of a twisted horseshoe, as well as an injury to her hindquarters. Both are recovering.
The minivan's driver is described as being white, middle-aged, and possessing a heavy build, with dirty blond hair and a matching beard. He is also described as a real piece of shit, but that's just by us.
- RELATEDA 2,100 Horsepower GT-R and 50%-Off Woolrich Shirts: The Evening RushWhat's coming, where to bike, and what to drink.READ NOW
- RELATEDLooking For A Dark Horse To Root For In the Indy 500? Allow Us To Make a SuggestionStefan Wilson is running in memory of his late brother, Justin.READ NOW
- RELATEDCrushing Waves Onboard Mercedes-Benz AMG’s 2200-Horsepower Cigarette BoatWhen your AMG GT3 is ocean-going, “a bit floaty” is a good thing.READ NOW
- RELATEDCrash Diary: 2004 Lamborghini MurcielagoCan friendship survive busting another man’s supercar?READ NOW
- RELATEDAnother Tesla Model S May Have Crashed While Driving ItselfCalifornia woman claims Autopilot drove her straight into the back of another car.READ NOW