The Camaro ZL1 and One Perfect Toyota FJ45 Pickup: The Evening Rush
Plus, a fancy camping stove from Primus and solid brews from WeldWorks Brewing Company.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Some solid videography has revealed the new Camaro ZL1 ripping through the Nurburgring, sounding live something from the heavens (or hell). Expect to see both the Z/28 and ZL1 to pack something in the area of 640 horsepower when they debut in 2017.
In the market for a killer blue Toyota FJ45 pickup? If the answer is yes (and it should always be yes), then consider the one for sale on Ebay for a cool $87k. The kids don't need college.
Mercedes-Benz has announced that they are launching four new electric vehicles. The four vehicles will be based off the C-Class, S-Class, GLC and GLA. Mercedes will be using a lithium-ion battery to provide a range of around 250 miles.
"Glamping" isn't all air-conditioned nonsense. Take this compact, portable camp stove called the Onja. Utilizing two burners and only weighing seven pounds, it could sauté up something worth staying in the woods for.
The one thing that unites us in this fractured world is the struggle to keep iPhone charging cords from fraying. Get back to existential solitude with the Zus Kevlar Charging Cable, which just wont break.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Weldwerks Brewing Company in Greeley, Colorado. If you can make it to the taproom, try pint of Medianoche, with a potent 14.2% ABV. Then, take a cab back to the hotel.
Get 30% off some solid RVCA boardshorts for Memorial Day Weekend. Made of a super comfortable cotton/polyester blend, these retro-looking boardshorts complement whatever you're rocking, from a washboard to a Buddha belly.
- RELATEDHow to Crash the World’s Most Dangerous Rental CarFor us, the Mille Miglia starts in a smoke-filled room and ends in a twisted heap of Morgan +8.READ NOW
- RELATEDWith All We Know About Cars, Can Car Enthusiasm be Defended?Should we have to?READ NOW
- RELATEDItalian Automotive Masterpieces Invade Nashville’s Fine Art MuseumCome for the Alfa Romeo BATs, stay for the Braques and Brancusis.READ NOW
- RELATEDFive Things You Didn't Know About the Chevy CamaroChevy's pony turns 50 this week. Let's have a party.READ NOW
- RELATEDVolvo Estimates Autonomous Tech Will Make Cars $14,500 More ExpensivePut into context, it’s not a bad deal. And you get an unexpected rebate.READ NOW