Pricing On the Buick LaCrosse and the Upcoming BMW-Toyota Sportscar Project: The Evening Rush
Plus, the Hammocraft and beer from Tributary Brewing Company.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
According to reports, the Toyota-BMW sports car collaboration will be built in Austria by Magna Steyr. Production of both cars will launch in 2018; the manufacturers are planning to build only 60,000 units annually.
Breaking! 2017 Buick LaCrosse pricing is in. The modest sedan will start at $37k and is likely to soar past $45k with all the options piled on. The 305hp 3.6-liter V-6 should bring some swagger to the brand.
According to credible reports, the next generation 2018 C8 Corvette will move the engine to just behind the passenger. This will be the first mid-engine production Corvette in history. Along with this fancy mid-engine alteration might come a hefty, 50% increase in base price.
If you're sick of waking up to the harsh buzz of the bedside alarm you've used for the past 10 years, ditch the old piece of junk and buy a Philips Wake Light. Gently waking you with natural light over the course of 30 minutes, the Philips Wake Light mimics the sunrise so you can start your day as peacefully as possible. Plus, if you fear the light won’t wake you from your slumber, you can use the "birds chirping" feature for a little extra encouragement.
Stop what you are doing and order a Hammocraft. If you're good at breaking down portmanteaus, you might guess that the Hammocraft is a hammock, watercraft hybrid. (You are correct.)
Today’s beer pick takes us to Tributary Brewing Company in Kittery, Maine. With 20 years of brewing experience, including building the recipe for Harpoon IPA, the brothers have a legitimate background in beer.
How confident are you? If your reply is "SUPER," purchase a pair of Chubbies Khakmeisters. With an aggressive five-inch inseam, these Khakis bare almost too much thigh.
- RELATEDThe 10 Most Powerful Social Media Influencers in the Auto WorldThe people have spoken, and the narcissists (and aesthetes, and enthusiasts) win.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevrolet Camaro SS Convertible Quick ReviewPray that it doesn't rain.READ NOW
- RELATEDMid-Engined, C8-Gen Chevrolet Corvette May Surface in 2018New report claims the engine will move backwards—and the price will move upwards.READ NOW
- RELATEDWe Talked to the Dealer Selling a Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo II for $279,000It’s nearly sold. Rich persons, act now to own a piece of German race history.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis 1961 CHP Dodge Polara Is the Perfect Police CarJay Leno meets one of California's rare, surviving vintage Dodge Polara cruisers.READ NOW