Turkey Tries to Beat Tesla And Guy Fieri’s Dream Ride: The Evening Rush
Plus, Detroit Bikes makes a three-speed and tasty brews from Brewery Ommegang.
The next gen Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 may have just been spotted whipping around the Nürburgring with a serious aero kit and rear wing. The Z/28 will likely find power from a naturally aspirated V-8 and come riddled with track-focused goodies, like carbon-ceramic brake and a helical limited-slip differential.
Turkey is making the bold claim that their Pehlivan Elektrak is safer and more efficient than the Tesla fleet. The Turkish company has yet to specify production plans.
Ram just unveiled their 2016 Ram 1500 Stinger Yellow Sport and we imagine Guy Fieri is pretty excited. The Yellow Sport wears one of the most searing hues ever applied to an automobile, let alone a truck. To up the glitz, the limited-edition Ram will also have hood scoops and 22-inch rims.
Once you're strong enough for the hills, the simplicity of a single-speed is kind of charming: There are few components to break, and the ride is perfect for cruising. Still, one speed is a little severe. Detroits Bikes has made a perfect three-speed for those who appreciate compromise.
Woolsey and Uncrate have come together to make a sweet, all-black skateboard made for long summer cruises. With Abec 7 bearings and Bennet Vector trucks, this limited-edition board will coast for days. Order quick: only 25 will be made.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Brewery Ommegang in Cooperstown, New York. Brimming at the seams with farmhouse saisons and wittes, Ommegang is all about packing flavor into Belgian-style beers.
Looking for a lightweight pullover that has retro looks, but modern materials? Check out Patagonia's Houdini Pullover. Weighing in at only 3.5oz, the Houdini is perfect for keeping your backpack light during your next long distance hike.
- RELATEDCheck Out Ford's Awesome, 3.5-Ton Dummy Truck Camper For Anti-Roll TestingYou've never seem a slalom like this.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Most Memorable Indy 500s Ever, #9On the road to the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500, we count down the best races. Here, Rick Mears makes history, left-footed.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Caught Hot-Lapping the 'RingAnd wearing the skimpiest of lingerie, no less.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow To Buy A Ford GTWant Ford's new supercar? You'd better have followers.READ NOW
- RELATEDRadiohead is Good, But a Ferrari F12 TdF Screaming Around Spa is Better.Paul Thomas Anderson was not involved in the latter, unfortunately.READ NOW