Fiat-Chrysler’s New Four-Banger and a $39k, Hellcat-beating Mustang: The Evening Rush
Plus, the alarm clock of your dreams.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
More exciting news out of FCA: information has leaked about a new 2.0L four-cylinder turbo engine called the Hurricane. Said to make nearly 300 horsepower, the spunky little four-banger has a good chance of winding up in the 2018 Wrangler. Although this isn’t the diesel engine option scheduled for the 2018 Wrangler, less weight and more power are always welcome in the Jeep community.
We can’t all enjoy a brand new Ford GT, but we can all enjoy the self-promotion of the affluent and eccentric. Videos of Ford GT applications have begun to surface and they're worth a watch.
A Ford dealership in Lebanon, Ohio has the deal for you! For just under $40k, you can now be the proud owner of a 727hp Roush Mustang. Willing to cut the profit margins for the sake of speed, Ford of Lebanon is providing affordable power to the masses.
The Satellite Bluetooth speaker by LSTN is a 5-watt speaker that stands just three inches tall, but provides plenty of power and clarity for a 10-hour work day.
This cool piece of gear is looks like some type of Rube Goldberg invention. The Barisuer Coffee Alarm Clock ensures you wake-up on time, then immediately starts brewing the perfect cup-of-joe.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Noble Ale Works in Anaheim, California. Recently awarded best small brewing company at the 2016 World Beer Cup, Noble Ale Works has done a fantastic job of brewing hoppy beers over the last five years. We recommend Citra Showers, an imperial IPA.
If you are in the market for a new pair of jeans, do yourself a favor and check out the 501 Series currently on sale for 33% off on the Levi's website.
- RELATEDWhat It Was Like Flying And Fighting The F-16N Viper, Topgun's Legendary HotrodIt was hideously fast, incredibly maneuverable and a huge step forward for the US Navy's aerial adversary capabilities.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow To Buy A Ford GTWant Ford's new supercar? You'd better have followers.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis 1967 Ford Fairlane With Straight Pipes Sounds Like HeavenJay Leno uses the throaty coupe to set off car alarms.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevrolet Says Gas Prices Won't Affect Bolt SalesCan GM ditch its unlucky EV past?READ NOW
- RELATED11 Great Cars Cheaper Than the Pagani Huayra's New Handling Pack$180,000+ can buy an awful lot of cool metal. Or some aero bits for a single supercar.READ NOW