You’ll have to pack away your moral outrage for this one. Curb the PTA rhetoric, let your better instincts fade away. Yes, what you’re about to see isn’t a particularly safe thing to do. And, yes, it involves a child. But, hey, at least it's supervised. Also, the kid in this video looks really, really happy.
Of course he is. According to the video description, this little hoon’s only three-years old, preschool aged, and he’s got an old E34 BMW 5-Series and an open parking lot at his disposal. And, as anyone who's ever held the keys to a rear-drive sedan and looked over a swath of unoccupied asphalt know, that's a recipe for giggles. After ripping off a few standard-issue donuts, he catches a slide around the 0:20 mark and holds a tight, extended drift circle around the cameraman. Then he switches up to one-handed wheel-sawing for style points. Maybe he's got excellent throttle control, or maybe he just can't reach the pedals entirely, but there's none of the usual rev-limiter-banging nonsense. Just smooth, tire-shredding silliness.
Can’t condone the parent's choice, but we’ve got to give this kid props: Drifting ain’t easy, and he’s a natural.
- RELATEDF1 Driver Obtains Bond Villain’s Jaguar Supercar, Hoons GratuitouslyNo, Mr. Bond. I expect you to slide.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: The Yuneec Typhoon Action Cam Is a Must for Action Sports ShootersREAD NOW
- RELATEDIn Gymkhana Eight, Ken Block Hoons Through DubaiThe continuous escalation of automotive awesomeness...continues.READ NOW
- RELATEDKnucklehead Hoons Lamborghini at Flooded Bonneville Salt FlatsSome people have more money than brains.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Lamborghini Huracán Hoon Around ImolaNew rear-wheel-drive Baby Bull is a tire-smoking smile machine.READ NOW