Watch the Ferrari 488 Pista Get Thrashed
Turn up your speakers.
As I'm sure avid readers of this site are aware, Ferrari has recently unveiled the 488 Pista at the Geneva Motor Show. It's billed as a meaner, leaner 488 GTB and features a mid-mounted engine making 710 horsepower, the most ever produced by a production Ferrari V-8.
To mark the Pista's launch, Ferrari has released an official video that showcases its new, hardcore 488 doing what it does best: being flogged within an inch of its life on the track before heading out for a spirited mountain-road cruise with a high-heeled companion in the passenger seat.
- RELATED710-Horsepower Ferrari 488 Pista RevealedThe 488 Pista is a thoroughbred warhorse, but not one that'll buck you off.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari 488 Pista Debuts in GenevaWith 710-Horsepower, the 488 Pista is the most powerful V-8 model in the company's history.READ NOW
- RELATEDHigh-Performance Variant of Ferrari 488 GTB Leaks OnlineA first look at the hardcore version of the Prancing Horse's mid-engined supercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDWe Drifted a Ferrari 488 GTB at Monticello Motor ClubTaking cues from Ali, Ferrari proclaims itself the greatest—and we can't help but agree.READ NOW
- RELATEDKylie Jenner Just Got a Ferrari LaFerrari From Travis ScottThe makeup mogul received one of these rare luxury models as a push present from her boyfriend.READ NOW