The Hoonigans All Collectively Thrash on Their Miata Kart
The Hoonigan crew finally finished their Miata Kart build and take it for a ride.
The Hoonigan crew is known for their garage antics and inviting automotive celebrities to come by with their race cars and builds for their series Daily Transmission. The Hoonigan project cars have developed a cult following starting with the $300 BMW affectionately named "Sh!t car", but their $200 Miata has been getting the most screen time recently. Hoonigan shop foreman Dan Sommer has been slowly converting the Miata into a death kart and recently finished.
For a recent episode of Daily Transmission all of the Hoonigan crew took turns taking the full size go kart: Shart Kart.
- RELATEDFall Deep Into An Auto Vlog Spiral with Hoonigan's Daily TransmissionHoonigan's Daily Transmission series gives you a shot of car in your dayREAD NOW
- RELATEDHoonigan Daily Transmission Best of 2017With near 200 videos and millions of combined views, check out the best Daily Transmission episodes Hoonigan put out in 2017.READ NOW
- RELATEDTake a Tour of the Hoonigan Project Cars, All of ThemYou may have only seen them in the background of previous episodes, now learn about the entire stable of project cars in the Donut Garage.READ NOW
- RELATEDHoonigan Purchases a $2,500 Baja Bug Known as the 'ScumBug'Adding to its interesting stable of project cars, Hoonigan picks up a $2,500 Baja Bug to head to the Baja 1000.READ NOW
- RELATEDLeah Pritchett Brings a 707 Horsepower Hellcat to Hoonigan to Play WithTop Fuel drag racer Leah Pritchett drops by Hoonigan's Donut Garage to hang out with a Dodge Challenger Hellcat.READ NOW