What It Takes to Ship Supercars Around the Country
Cannonball Run record holder Ed Bolian talks about some of the crazy things he's dealt with when shipping cars across the country.
YouTube channel VINwiki has been sharing car stories in video format in its series aptly named Car Stories. We have shared a few of VINwiki's stories where you can learn about what it takes to become a Lamborghini racing driver to a story about the top 10 supercar track rental fails. For VINwiki's recent Car Stories feature VINwiki founder Ed Bolian talks about some of the craziness he has had to deal with when shipping supercars across the country.
Bolian has worked at exotic car dealerships in the past and is known for getting cars across the country fast due to being the record holder of the coast to coast Cannonball record.
Check out VINwiki's video below.
- RELATEDWatch Ryan Hardwick Talk About What It Took for Him to Become a Lamborghini Racing DriverRyan Hardwick sits down with VINwiki to talk about how he went from off-road motorcycle racer to Lamborghini racing driver.READ NOW
- RELATEDCheck out the Top 10 Supercar Track Rental FailsFrom broken cars to broken egos, a lot can happen when you put ordinary people behind the wheel of supercars.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhy I'm Riding With the Cops on the Next CannonballCannonballing with the good guys on the Cannonball Memorial Run.READ NOW
- RELATEDCannonball Run Founder Dies, New “Cannonball Run” Spits on His GraveLegal Car Rally Trades On Legendary Illegal Race, For ProfitREAD NOW
- RELATEDDear Elon Musk: You Need Me For the Self-Driving Tesla Cannonball RunExtraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.READ NOW