Dad Makes RC Chair for Baby, Wins Internet
Fatherly love, served with a heaping dose of fatherly WTF.
Becoming a parent does not mean you stop being who you’ve always been. If you liked making cool little RC cars before having a shorty, then you will probably still like being a man-child prone to playing with RC cars once the little rascal is born. Just be sure to include your newborn in the fun. This is exactly what happened when a gearhead dad was left alone with his baby.
Slapping wheels onto his kid’s Bumbo, then hitching the seat via a metal rod to an RC car, a father turns an otherwise stationary object into an infant’s chariot. Weaving around the old man’s Chevy Trailblazer SS and under his lifted Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramax, the baby seems pretty content with the whole operation. We are curious to see what this clever parent cooks up next for his young Knievel.
- RELATEDGoogle Beware? Hacker Builds Self-driving Acura—at HomeSays George Hotz: "Yeah of course there will be skepticism. All I can say is, 'Watch.'"READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Drive 100: The Most Pointless but Awesome Car Features of 2015If you didn't know, now you know.READ NOW
- RELATEDInside Cocaine Kingpin Pablo Escobar’s Amazing Car CollectionEvidently, El Señor’s thirst for blood didn’t interfere with his taste in cars.READ NOW
- RELATEDMurder Suspect Leads Police on Crazy Wrong-Way ChaseGet your cardio for the day.READ NOW
- RELATEDOfficial: Bugatti Chiron Coming to Reclaim the Kingdom of CrazyWill 1,500 horsepower be enough to win the supercar wars?READ NOW