Spy Photos of a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Reveal An Insane $45,000 Sticker Price
The pricing is for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara.
We know the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and2018 Jeep Wrangler JL are two very different vehicles, but a recent spy shot of a window sticker from a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL may make you spit up your coffee. For years the Wrangler has been viewed as the zero F's given off-road king at a decent (not saying cheap) price. However, it appears things may be changing based off a recent spy shot showing the sticker price of a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara.
Thanks to a JL Wrangler Forums member, we got a peak at a monroney and saw the pre-destination price to be a shocking $45,000. Once we picked our jaw up from the floor, we noticed that is $10,755 more than the base price of a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JK. Although we can't put a confirmed stamp on this MSRP as Jeep hasn't made an official announcement, this sticker seems to be pretty legit. Still, this appears to be a company vehicle and the base price could actually include that laundry list of option codes you see at the bottom of the spec sheet.
It looks like all the suspension upgrades, weight reduction, improved center console, sound deadening, and more really added to the final price of the all-new Wrangler. This begs the question, can we option out a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL to $75,000? If so, you bet The Drive is going to make it happen.
- RELATEDThe 2018 Jeep Wrangler Will Come With 368 Horsepower, According to JL Wrangler ForumsYes, the 2.0-liter turbocharged I4 engine will make 83 horsepower more than the current Pentastar V-6.READ NOW
- RELATEDJL Wrangler Forums Releases Renderings of Future Jeep PickupThe pickup will allegedly closely resemble the 2018 Wrangler.READ NOW
- RELATEDPlug-In Hybrid Jeep Wrangler Confirmed for 2020Would you take a plug-in Wrangler off road?READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Jeep Wrangler Leaves Old Pain Points in the DustSmoother roof retraction, easier door removal, and a flip-forward windshield that won’t leave you in tears—that’s Jeep listening to its fans.READ NOW
- RELATED2019 Jeep Wrangler Pickup Truck to Feature Convertible Soft Top, Report SaysHaul a load with the wind in your hair in what could be the industry's only convertible pickup truck.READ NOW