Behold the Final Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta
This special hypercar is expected to bring in up to $4.75 million for charity.
Last month, we heard Ferrari was going to build one last LaFerrari Aperta to be auctioned off for charity., in an auction taking place on September 9th at Ferrari’s 70th anniversary party in Maranello, Italy. But luckily, we don't have to wait until then to see the final edition of Ferrari's hypercar for ourselves. On Tuesday, we got our first look at the final Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta.
And it looks pretty darn good.
Even more exclusive than the LaFerrari hardtop—of which Ferrari says there are 499 units—only 209 copies of the open-top LaFerrari Aperta were produced. The one being auctioned off this weekend is number 210. The going price for this one-off LaFerrari Aperta is expected to be €3-4 million (roughly $3.5-4.75 million).
Not only is this LaFerrari Aperta made unique by its production number, but it alo has a one-of-a-kind livery featuring a red Rosso Fuoco body with white Bianco Italia racing stripes. This gives the car a traditional-yet-modern look that’s perfect for celebrating the carmaker's heritage. The interior is upholstered in black alcantara with red stitching and red leather accents. Onside and out, this LaFerrari looks very Ferrari.
The proceeds of the auction are going to support the charity Save the Children. It’s an organization that reaches 157 million children in 120 countries. Their mission, according to the organization, is to “give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn, and protection from harm.” They’re currently leading efforts in disaster relief from Hurricane Harvey and a series of deadly floods in South Asia. To learn more or to make a donation, visit their website. Or, if you have the bucks...just head over to Maranello and buy this LaFerrari.
- RELATEDFerrari Building One More LaFerrari Aperta to Auction Off for CharityThis is your chance to buy LaFerrari Aperta number 210...of 209READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta Get Detailed in a Dream Garage and Feel Your Soul Come AliveExcuse us while we pick our jaws up off the floor.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari LaFerrari Spider Revealed, Will Be Called LaFerrari ApertaCall it Shirley for all we care. We want one regardless.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari LaFerrari Aperta Does Donuts on a Public Street During Gumball 3000Not so close to the crowd, moron.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Sebastian Vettel Drift the Ferrari LaFerrari ApertaIf that headline isn't enough to convince you to click this link, you're beyond help.READ NOW