Ferrari Building One More LaFerrari Aperta to Auction Off for Charity
This is your chance to buy LaFerrari Aperta number 210...of 209
Perhaps you missed your opportunity to buy one of the Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta hypercars, all of which have already been sold. Well, fear not. As it turns out, RM Sotheby's is auctioning a special LaFerrari Aperta that's being built by Ferrari in addition to the 209 examples originally planned.
This year is Ferrari's 70th anniversary, and a massive celebration is planned for September 9 in Maranello, Italy. This celebration will include the auction of the 210th LaFerrari Aperta, which has not yet been built. It will also wear a unique livery not available on any other LaFerrari Aperta, which will be revealed at the September event.
The LaFerrari hypercar is, of course, a highly exclusive car, with only 499 hardtop versions having been made. The open-top Aperta version is even more special, with only the most loyal Ferrari customers even being offered the opportunity to buy one. This particular car will probably be the most exclusive LaFerrari yet, a one-of-one example built in addition to the previously-planned production run—especially with its aforementioned special paint job that will be super-secret until September 9.
The car is expected to fetch between €3–4 million at auction. Proceeds will be donated to charity. So if you don't want your Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta to look like every other one on your block, place a bid on this one to ensure that yours is the only one of its kind.
- RELATEDWatch a Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta Get Detailed in a Dream Garage and Feel Your Soul Come AliveExcuse us while we pick our jaws up off the floor.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari LaFerrari Aperta Does Donuts on a Public Street During Gumball 3000Not so close to the crowd, moron.READ NOW
- RELATEDFloyd Mayweather Adds 2 Ferrari LaFerraris to His CollectionThat's two more than most of us have.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Ferrari LaFerrari Drift and Blast Through an Australian SuburbSometimes you just gotta let your hybrid hypercar run.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs This Ferrari LaFerrari Worth $3.3 Million?Hypercar prices are always insane, but come on.READ NOW