Ford F-150 Raptor Crashes Into Pool With Lady Still Inside
Luckily, the lady survived the terrifying ordeal.
At approximately 4:30 pm yesterday a Ford Raptor crashed into a pool in the Allied Gardens area of San Diego, California. According to various social media accounts and news outlets, the Ford Raptor was driven by a 68 year-old male directly leading up to the accident. The male exited the vehicle to drop something off at his kid's house when the Raptor began to roll down the hill with his wife still inside.
The wife was unable to exit the vehicle and was taken along for the ride of her life. The Ford Raptor barreled through a yard and two fences before ending up in a neighbor's pool. The Raptor quickly became submerged with the women trapped inside. Gabriel Mejia was working several houses over when he heard the accident. Thinking on his feet, Mejia jumped into the pool, broke the window with a brick and extricated the women.
The lady was treated by San Diego Fire-Rescue and transported to a local hospital. As can see in the Instagram posts below, the incident gained traction in the Raptor community.
- RELATEDThe 2017 Ford Raptor Does 0-60 MPH in 5.3 Seconds and GM Set to Debut New Crossovers: The Evening RushPlus, the RTIC 65 is on sale for the holidays.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Best of 2016 Formula One Crashes and Dealerships Price Gauge 2017 Ford Raptors: The Evening RushPlus, cool campers from Tiger Adventure Vehicles.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Ford Raptor Makes Serious Power and Hennessey Supercharges the Viper: The Evening RushPlus, a backpack made out of fire-fighters' pants and a fleece on the cheap from Prana.READ NOW
- RELATEDFord Builds 545 Horsepower Fighter Jet-Inspired F-150 RaptorThe Raptor will be auctioned off at EAA Gathering of Eagles in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.READ NOW
- RELATEDTake a Deep Dive Into the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor's Off-Road CapabilitiesThose are a lot of numbers you got there.READ NOW