Ford Builds 545 Horsepower Fighter Jet-Inspired F-150 Raptor
The Raptor will be auctioned off at EAA Gathering of Eagles in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The Ford F-150 Raptor continues to sell like gangbusters accounting for 10 percent of Ford F-150 sales this year. With this in mind, the Ford F-150 Raptor has been a great marketing tool for other entities looking to latch onto the truck's popularity. In this case, EAA AirVenture Oshkosh came together with Ford to make a completely custom Lockheed F-22 Raptor fighter jet inspired F-150.
The build is pretty intensive with a lift kit, light bar, red/silver/black wrap, custom grill and much more. According to reports, Ford has also included carbon fiber wheel arches, and other cosmetic details to further strive towards a Lockheed F-22 inspired truck.
The beautiful truck will be auctioned off at the EAA Gathering of Eagles at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. The Auction will take place on July 27th.
- RELATEDWatch Hennessey's 600-HP VelociRaptor Battle a Stock 2017 F-150 Raptor in a Drag RaceRaptor-on-raptor fighting is always a treat.READ NOW
- RELATEDFord in Talks with Jurassic Park Studio Universal Pictures Over the Word "Raptor"Whatever you think when you hear the word "raptor"...one of these companies would like you to think of something else.READ NOW
- RELATEDF-22 Raptors Have Intercepted Russian Su-35s Near Alaska For the First TimeAs tensions with the United States persist, Russia sends its most advanced fighter jets to join long-range patrols near Alaska.READ NOW
- RELATEDF-22 Raptors Swoop in to Protect US Special Ops Forces in Northwest SyriaSyrian Air Force appears to have gotten the message, but this may have been an ominous sign.READ NOW
- RELATEDF-250 MegaRaptor Puts Other Off-Roaders Out to PastureJust when you thought the typical Raptor was off the charts.READ NOW