Cadillac and BLADE Team Up For Free Helicopter Rides To The Hamptons
Eight lucky customers get a chance to fly to the Hamptons and use a Cadillac XT5 for free each weekend.
Over the past few yearsBLADE Helicopters has rapidly expanded into an alternative form of transportation to destinations like East Hampton, Nantucket and the like. Affluent New Yorkers have been able to pay $695 to hop over to the Hamptons and enjoy the beautiful beaches. When weather grounds your flight, BLADE's partnership with Cadillac allows customers to enjoy a chauffeured ride to their destination. Whatever the weather may be Cadillac and BLADE ensure their customers they will not miss the first dollop of caviar at the soiree.
Now BLADE and Cadillac are giving eight lucky customers a chance to win a free flight to East Hampton and a free Cadillac XT5 for the weekend. The promotion goes from 7/7 to 8/25 and the participants are selected at random through a notification on the BLADE app. Customers can reserve a BLADE flight departing from East 34th street or West 30th street from virtually any time as the bookings are crowd sourced and subject to popularity.
Most BLADE Helicopters hold eight passengers and are able to travel as far as Nantucket, MA or Newport, RI. It is also worth mentioning that Klemm Real Estate in Litchfield County, CT partnered with BLADE to bring weekenders up to the beautiful northwestern corner of Connecticut, aka Lime Rock Park territory.
- RELATEDBLADE Helicopters is Uber for Super-Rich People and Mark Higgins Dominates the Isle of Man TT: The Evening RushPlus, a bluetooth-enabled padlock and tasty suds from Coast Brewing Company.READ NOW
- RELATEDCadillac Has Only Changed the Engines in its Daytona Prototypes Once This SeasonThey've eclipsed over 2,800 miles during that span.READ NOW
- RELATEDSuper Cruise Will Finally Arrive on 2018 Cadillac CT6Cadillac's delayed semi-autonomous driving system will roll out on the new CT6 luxury sedan.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Cadillac XT5 Is a Port in a Storm of Boring CrossoversA surprisingly capable Cadillac, in crossover disguise.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew York Fashion Week and the Cadillac XT5Cadillac’s killing off its best-selling SRX, and that’s dangerous. Will it pay off?READ NOW