BMW Debuts 6-Series M Sport Limited Edition
Sales of the sporty limited edition are expected to begin in April of this year.
BMW has announced that it will be releasing a limited-edition version of the 6-Series M Sport called the M Sport Limited Edition. Aside from the bland title, the limited-edition trim brings an added sporty look to the already intriguing sports car. According to BMW, the M Sport Limited Edition package will be available on the 6 Series Coupe, 6 Series Convertible and 6 Series Gran Coupe.
Exterior modifications will include a Sonic Speed Blue Metallic paint that's new to 2017, aggressive 20 inch M light allow wheels with a bicolor paint scheme, and even carbon fiber sideview mirror caps. All these options are in addition to the options already found on the M Sport edition, like aero kits and badging.
The interior of M Sport Limited Edition 6 Series BMWs will include fine-grain Merino leather seats in black and fjord blue that are exclusive to the edition along with a flurry of little extra features. Some of those features include blue piping on the seats, carbon fiber interior trim, and door-ill mounted blue lights that read "M Sport Limited Edition."
Limited sales are expected to begin in April of 2017, however, BMW has not stated whether or not the M Sport Limited Edition will be available in the US.
- RELATEDThe Mercedes-AMG Project One Hypercar Will Cost $2.4 MillionBut for that price, you get a real Formula 1 engine that revs to 11,00 rpm.READ NOW
- RELATEDRumor Mill Suggests a Lighter, Faster, BMW 6 SeriesWill the next BMW 6 series go Porsche hunting?READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW Replaces Audi as Official Safety Car Supplier for Le Mans 2017Say goodbye to those R8s, RS6 Avants, and RS7s.READ NOW
- RELATED608-HP Alpina B5 Turbo Is Here to Spice Up the New BMW 5 SeriesThere's even a wagon!READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This F30 BMW 3-Series Get T-Boned By A Camaro At A Car MeetPlay stupid games, win stupid prizesREAD NOW