The Bugatti Chiron Sounds Heavenly and the Gumball 3000 Loses A Car: The Evening Rush
Plus, Truu earbuds and a Ball & Buck angler shirt.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Official numbers for the 2016 Ford F-150 Raptor have been released. The New 3.5L ecoboost V-6 will pump out at least 365hp and the 450lb-ft of torque. Still, Ford plans on bumping the horsepower up to 450 and adding a 10-speed automatic transmission for the 2017 model year.
And the first Gumball 3000 rally crash has already taken place. Who is the victim? A Gumpert Apollo. Did it have terrible decals? Yes, but it didn't deserve death.
Have you ever heard the beautiful sound of a W16 Bugatti Chiron revving? Probably not. Stop what you're doing and take in this symphony.
Wireless earbuds that also charge wirelessly are the kit you never knew you wanted. Truu earbuds allow users to enjoy their favorite music all day and not have to worry about charging at night.
Who knew the sticky note needed an update? SeeNote is an app-based digital sticky note that goes on your wall and provides information on the weather, reminders, lists and anything else you'd need before breezing out of the house. Put it where you can't miss it.
When you are spending the day on the river, demand comfort. The gang over at Ball And Buck have created Wahconah Angler’s Shirt for hours of well-ventilated casting.
- RELATEDProof That A Muscle Car Doesn't Make You ToughThe Dodge Charger Scat Pack is good drag, but not good enough.READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW Will Offer an OnStar-Like System for MotorcyclesAutomatic emergency alert system could save your bacon after an accident.READ NOW
- RELATEDKeurig K675 Plus Brewing System First ReviewWho says a coffee maker can't fundamentally change who you are as a human being?READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Can Still Buy a McLaren P1 GTR with Zero Miles On The OdometerThe price? Oh, we'll get to that.READ NOW
- RELATED6 Things You Need to Know About Tesla's Bioweapons Defense Mode TestTesla is serious about two things: air quality, and bombastic names.READ NOW