A Nissan GT-R Nismo, the World’s Fastest Drift and one Furious IPA: The Evening Rush
Just, don't combine the beer and the drifting.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Images of the new Mazda CX-4 have leaked and—no surprise—it looks like a squashed CX-5.
We already knew the Nissan GT-R Nismo R35 was an absolute monster, but we never expected a drift at over 189mph. According to Nissan, their heavily modified, 1,380-horsepower GT-R Nismo broke the world record for fastest drift by maintaining a 30-degree drift near the double-century mark.
GM just gave 21 million veterans an official military discount.The discounts will be applied to numerous Chevy vehicles, with the biggest ($3,000) on the Silverado All Star addition. Nice work, GM!
Are you obsessed with accurate cooking? Consider purchasing The Control Freak, an digitally controlled hot-plate that allows users select 397 different temperature settings from 86 to 482 degrees.
It’s time to make the most out of your pickup’s carrying capacity with Decked, a pickup bed storage unit that allows you to store everything from guns to groceries. Decked allows users to store all their valuables in drawers while safely securing things like ATVs on top.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Surly Brewing Company in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. A decade after its founding, Surly is cranking out 100,000 barrels a year! Still, they keep the craft beer vibe with cask-brewed beer of only traditional ingredients. We recommend the Furious IPA, as well as the brand's helpful beer glossary.
Rainbow Sandals are made of real nubuck leather, and feature non-slip soles and triple-glued construction, so you can run, jump and kick way better than any sandal-wearer has a right to. Plus, these 'flops come with the classic Rainbow label, so that even on cloudy days, you're rocking a little color.
- RELATEDHere's What the Car of the Future Looks Like According to Major AutomakersFirst thing first: It's still, you know, in the future.READ NOW
- RELATEDAudi's Flagship S8 Still Has What It TakesCritic's Notebook takeaway: No electricity, but still ludicrous fast.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Fiat 500 Abarth Is Still a Sex BombletThe rorty little wonder is fun as it looks. And sounds.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Dodge Charger Try to Hit Every Pothole in ChicagoA trio of auto parts manufacturers are putting one car, and one man, to the test.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Amphibious Lamborghini Countach Needs Some WorkBut that's why it's so cheap!READ NOW