New York Auto Show: A Virtual Tour Inside Hyundai’s Wild Genesis Concept
Inside the coolest concept car at the New York Auto Show.
By The Drive StaffMarch 24, 2016
Genesis has graduated from Hyundai flagship to standalone luxury brand. The Korean automaker's "New York" concept made quite the statement at its namesake auto show. Get the details here, and a 360-degree virtual tour of the interior, below.
MORE TO READ
- RELATEDGenesis May Be the Strongest Brand at the 2016 Detroit Auto ShowWho, you say?READ NOW
- RELATEDIt’s the All-New Genesis G90, but Don’t Call It a HyundaiA luxurious horse of a different badge.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe (Not Hyundai) Genesis New York Concept Is Our Kinda CarJust whatever you do, don't call it a Hyundai.READ NOW
- RELATEDHyundai Rolls Out New Standalone Luxury Brand, Called GenesisIn the air tonight, a new name for $60,000 automobiles.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Hyundai's Genesis G90 Is Pure LuxuryREAD NOW