The Evening Rush for March 22, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
The ever popular 2016 Honda Civic is about the join the Red Bull Global Rally Cross. The car will be a 600hp all-wheel-drive monster that will hit 60mph in a mind-blowing 1.9 seconds. Expect to see the Civic coupe competing during the season opener on May 21st.
Rejoice Lotus loves! The Evora will return to the US for the 2017 model year. The British sports cars will go on sale in May and will be powered by a peppy 400hp Supercharged 3.5L V-6.
The 2016 Chevy Malibu Hybrid numbers have been released and they definitely deserve a slow clap. According to reports, the hybrid sedan will get 47mpg city and 46mpg Highway. Hey, and it doesn’t look like a Prius!
The are two things you need on a camping trip, a water bottle and a lantern. So why not consolidate and by a water bottle, lantern combo from Seattle Sports! Groundbreaking.
You can never have too many watches, so when Shinola came out with their new Gambler GMT, we made the executive decision that you should own one. With a brushed steel had and beautiful leather strap, this small accessory will easily outshine the rest of your outfit.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Grey Sail Brewing Company in Westerly, Rhode Island. Chalk full of nautically themed brews, Grey Sail is the perfect brewery to guide you into the summer months. If you are into Imperial IPAs we highly recommend you drop whatever beer is currently in your hand and pick up some Captain’s Daughter.
Time to through out your old gym duffel and invest in the TOPO Design 22” Duffel. Made of durable Cordura, this bag will confidently hold your clothes, shoes and CREATINE!
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for March 21, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for March 18, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDBehind the Wheel of the Jeep Trailcat Wrangler ConceptJeep's wild new concept packs Hellcat power into a Wrangler box. And we drove it.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This: Dodge Challenger Hellcat Hits 171 MPH—On IceIn Sweden, even muscle cars handle winter better than you.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhat Happens When You Accidentally Buy T-Pain's Custom Mini CooperWord to the wise: $8,000 airbag suspension systems don't age well.READ NOW