The Evening Rush for March 11, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Ford has released footage of its Police Interceptor Utility (Explorer) stopping a wide array of armor-piercing rounds. Although the windows are still vulnerable, this is a huge step for the protection of law enforcement officers.
Mercedes-AMG is showing off the 2017 E43 AMG ahead of the New York Auto Show. The handsome sedan packs 396 horsepower and will get to 60mph in a cool 4.5 seconds.
A solid pair of earphones is crucial; for any music lover, few things are more frustrating than listening to music through some poor quality buds. Let Master & Dynamic solve all your problems with its ME05 solid brass earphones. Thanks to custom 8mm Neodymium high-performance drivers, this new product promises one awesome auditory experience.
A clean looking watch goes a long way in our book. Autodromo's got the right idea with its beautiful, brushed steel and sapphire crystal Group B watch, inspired by the glory days of rallying.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Torrance, California and Smog City Brewing. This small brewery was founded in 2011, and has since developed one mean Coffee Porter. The roasted, beautifully balanced taste, with notes of chocolate, is exactly what you should in a porter. The only downside about this beer is at the bottom of an empty pint.
Spring break is upon us, and that means you need to find yourself a pair of good-looking board shorts. We recommend a pair of Mr. Swim Print Swim Trunks, on sale right now at 50 percent off.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for March 10, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for March 09, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDRun to the AtlanticSomething told us to start at the coast.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Mercedes-AMG E43 Is a Fine E63 PlaceholderYeah, 396 horsepower will do just fine for now.READ NOW
- RELATEDIndyCar Hero Scott Dixon Visits The DriveAmerican open-wheel racing's reigning champ talks aero, prewar racecars, and the fastest Indy 500 ride ever.READ NOW