The Evening Rush for Feb. 19, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Images of the Maserati Levante have been leaked and the styling is... interesting. The high-performance SUV will officially debut at the Geneva Motor Show in two weeks.
James Bond’s Aston Martin DB10 from the movie Spectre has sold for $3.5 million. Not too shabby for a car with non-operational windows.
Pagani Automobili has unveiled the latest version of its Huayra supercar: Meet the Huayra BC, a 789-horsepower slice of Italian exotica.
Want to give your phone a little extra juice? Charge three times faster with Thino, a battery the size of a thumb drive.
Gone are the days of the cumbersome, 100-pound projector. The RIF6 Cube is small enough to fit in your palm, and it’ll let you watch videos just about anywhere.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Captain Lawrence Brewing Company in Elmsford, New York. Constantly churning out killer beers like Freshchester Pale Ale, this one should definitely make your brewery tour list.
Everyone hates finding the right product to tame the mane. Instead of tossing a bunch of goop into your hair, try out Kevin Murphy’s Night Rider matte pomade—no shine and plenty of hold, the perfect product to keep you looking fresh.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Feb. 18, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDBreaking Down on the Loneliest Road in AmericaAfter dropping a live-in camper onto his Dodge, our man’s truck-turned-home gives out in the desert.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs the Daytona 500 Rigged?Chase Elliott’s pole run drags up some disturbing questions.READ NOW
- RELATEDDriving the X4 M40i, BMW’s Undercover Porsche Macan KillerThere are so many versions of BMW SUVs, it’s hard to keep track of what’s what. This one’s worth paying attention to.READ NOW
- RELATEDFive Things You Could Buy Instead of a Jaguar F-Type SVRNot that you would. But you could.READ NOW