The Evening Rush for Feb. 18, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Shopping for a Chevy and love Daytona International Speedway? Take delivery at the famous oval for a cool $990.
The forthcoming Mercedes-AMG GT R has been spied winter testing. Expect the R to retain AMG’s 4-liter twin-turbo V-8, but make closer to 550 horsepower.
Jordan Belfort’s Ferrari Testarossa is now for sale. The conman’s financial rise and fall was chronicled in Martin Scorsese's Wolf of Wall Street. Belfort’s habits were less than pure, but this Testarossa has 8,300 miles on the odometer and is 100 percent Italian stallion.
Dudes, get excited for next fall: The beloved Columbia Bugaboo 3-in-1 Parka of the mid Eighties is returning. Not surprising, since everything from twenty years ago seems to be coming back in style.
It’s no secret that Navy SEALs are seriously fit. Check out Mark Divine’s 8 Weeks to Sealfit book to get in shape like the military’s finest.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Santa Rosa and Russian River Brewing Company. The Imperial IPAs, especially Pliny The Elder, are unreal.
If you live on the coast, New England especially, chances are you have at least one nautical belt. Don’t fight your inner prepster; check out the awesome rope belts from Bonobos.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Feb. 17, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDFive Things You Could Buy Instead of a Jaguar F-Type SVRNot that you would. But you could.READ NOW
- RELATEDLada-Tank Mutant Off-Roader Slays Russian WinterThe latest vehicle in the ex-Eastern Bloc is a homely sedan with T-54 tank tracks.READ NOW
- RELATEDRinspeed Ʃtos Concept is Full of the FutureA.I., autonomy, a folding steering wheel, a drone, a dance floor… it’s all there.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Volvo V90, Your Cure for the Common CrossoverVolvo’s long-awaited estate is long, strong and down to get the friction on.READ NOW