The Evening Rush for Feb. 08, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Rumor has it that Chevy will be debuting the 2017 Camaro 1LE at the Chicago Auto Show this weekend. The high-performance package is expected to add some suspension modifications while continuing to utilize the hard-hitting 6.2-liter LT1 V-8 found in the Camaro SS.
The long anticipated 2017 BMW B7 Alpina is coming and, yes, is it a monster. Thanks to BMW’s semi-in-house tuner, this 7-series BMW undergoes a heavy transformation to become a 600-horsepower autobahn destroyer, capable of hitting 60 mph in 3.6 seconds.
Fuel prices are low, and a new report from Bloomberg indicates it’ll stay that way for the next decade. Hardly surprising to hear that luxury truck sales are skyrocketing, and maybe it’s not as shortsighted as we thought.
Looking to celebrate Presidents’ Day with a good ol’ fashion winter bonanza? Consider a pair of KRK Rokit 5 desktop speakers. Capable of cranking out some serious decibels, these bad boys will happily take the beating associated with a great party.
Whether you consider yourself a serious athlete or gym rookie, stretching is a pivotal part of a successful workout. The HyperIce Vyper roller to maximize results. Rather than operating like a conventional roller, the Vyper sends out vibrations to further relax your muscles for improved recovery time.
Today we head to Oxbow Brewery in Newcastle, Maine. With plenty of highly respected Farmhouse Ales under their belt, the folks at Oxbow have proven they know what they’re doing. They keep batches small, but you might be able to get your hands on a bottle at select bottle shops.
Gone are the days when you had to pick between armor and fashion when riding your bike. Thanks to companies like Rev’it!, you can wear a the sharp looking Windsor Jacket and still have all the necessary protector inserts to ensure you stay safe.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Feb. 05, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDGreat Engines Reimagined As Jazz AlbumsA few of our favorite trumpet players.READ NOW
- RELATEDYour Guide to Escaping the New Hampshire PrimariesPoliticians are coming. Avoid them, and go on a drive instead.READ NOW
- RELATEDCritics’ Notebook: 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew CabHave truck, will donut.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Chevy Bolt Is a Huge WinAnd not just for GM. For all of us.READ NOW