The Evening Rush Feb. 04, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Honda is recalling 2.23 million vehicles do to faulty Takata passenger-side airbag inflators. According to reports, the inflator could rupture during airbag deployment causing shrapnel to injure the occupant.
In an interesting turn of events, Matt LeBlanc, a.k.a. Joey from Friends, has joined Chris Evans as a co-host of the new Top Gear reboot. It may seem random, but LeBlanc does hold the record for Top Gear’s Reasonably Priced Car lap, and guest hosted a one-off special episode two years ago.
According to Reuters, Google will start testing autonomous cars in Washington state later this month. It’s one of several locations Google has selected across the country to help replicate a variety of environmental and traffic conditions.
Beer from a tap is fantastic, but difficult to access in your own home. But, thanks to the folks at Synek, you can now have heady brews on tap whenever you want. All you’ve got to do is fill up the 128oz Synek bag, load it into their compact dispenser, then enjoy perfectly regulated brews.
Got the hands of a kid that gets picked last for kickball? Eliminate the shake with the Simple Steady, an affordable steadycam for all experience levels.
Every guy should own a rough and tumble jacket he can beat up without ruining. Fortunately, Best Made Co has designed a Faribault-lined ranch jacket with a Japanese duck canvas exterior. It’ll withstand the harshest terrain you throw at it.
Looking for some winter weather excitement? Consider getting tickets to the 90th Annual Jumpfest in Salisbury, Connecticut, the weekend of February 12. There, watch as competitive ski jumpers launch down the mountain in this awesome community tradition.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Feb. 03, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDAutonomous Driving Isn’t What You Think It IsWhat the hell does this all mean?READ NOW
- RELATEDKnucklehead Hoons Lamborghini at Flooded Bonneville Salt FlatsSome people have more money than brains.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow to Get Out of a TicketStop crying. Stop getting busted.READ NOW
- RELATEDSweet Mother of God, the 2016 Chevy COPO Camaro…The video evidence you’ve been waiting to see.READ NOW