The Evening Rush for Jan. 28, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Finally, video proof of the highly-anticipated diesel version of the Ford F150. No word yet on which engine it’ll use, though the rumor mill suggests Land Rover’s 3-liter V-6 is a strong. candidate. Defender power in for America’s favorite pickup? Yeah, we can get behind that.
BMW has released this season’s M6 GT LM liveries and, hot damn, they look good. The new-look will be competing in the 2016 WeatherTech Sportscar Championship, which kicks off this weekend at Daytona.
More solid news from Fiat-Chrysler: In addition to the pickup variation, there will also be hybrid and diesel versions of the 2018 Jeep Wrangler.
Ever used electric stimulation at a physical therapist or trainer’s office? It’s one of the best things in the world. Now you can experience the same kind of muscle rehabilitation, in portable form, with the compact Marc Pro.
Check out these nautical 3D maps made of treated wood. Below The Boat has a load of lakes, harbors, and beach communities maps, all housed in a gorgeous wood frame. The attention to detail is out of this world.
A brewery that dispenses 16oz cans is fine, but Lord Hobo Brewing Company is so much more than that. Currently cranking out two IPAs and a Session IPA, Lord Hobo is all about the hops. Definitely a force to be reckoned with.
You can never have too many insulated shirts during winter, and flannel is our jam. Fortunately, Iron and Resin has a wide selection that’ll keep you toasty and looking sweet during the winter months. Just don’t go full lumbersexual. You never go full lumbersexual.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Jan. 27, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhat Did We Learn From the Challenger Tragedy?Thirty years after the disaster, the echoes aren’t much quieter.READ NOW
- RELATED6 Luxury Car Hacks That’ll Save You ThousandsIf the Viper and SLS have the same guts, how much are those gullwing doors really worth to you?READ NOW
- RELATEDFord on Ford ViolenceHow our writer-at-large ran over a Taurus in his Explorer.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou’re Full of Shit: A Drunken Argument About TeslaGrown men drinking and fighting about cars. So Thursday.READ NOW