The Evening Rush for Jan. 26, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Uber plans to use gyroscopes and GPS to determine if a driver is operating in a dangerous manner. The information will be reviewed by Uber only after a customer submits a complaint.
Another day, another luxury SUVs: Spy shots of the 2017 Maserati Levante have surfaced. The Italian ute is expected to have two engine options, a 3-liter V-6 and a 3.8-liter V-8, with the most potent trim producing in excess of 500 horsepower.
G-Shock and Porter have come together to create a new timepiece. It’ll be a limited-edition military style watch, olive drab with camo spots and all the badass adventure qualities we’ve come to expect from these two companies.
Can-Am is now producing a 6x6 called the Outlander XT. This ultra-equipped ATV has a massive 700-pound capacity, good for carrying the whole party or one big buck.
Tweed loafers are definitely an aggressive shoe choice. Also: a solid one. Do yourself a favor and check out Res Ipsa’s vast portfolio.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Jan. 25, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDParis Taxi Drivers Protest Uber by Blocking RoadsIronically, this probably resulted in surge pricing.READ NOW
- RELATEDPaul Newman Was a Racing DriverWe remember the man a little differently than most.READ NOW
- RELATEDAston Martin’s Secret StashAn exclusive tour of the big-boy toys in Aston’s skunkworks.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Cadillac CT6 Is the Miata of Flagship SedansRolling proof that—surprise—Caddy knows what it’s doing.READ NOW