The Evening Rush for Jan. 15, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Heartbreaking news for Mercedes-Benz wagon lovers. Canada will get a new C300d 4Matic wagon, and the U.S. will be left high and dry. The C300d will have 200 horsepower and 36 pound-feet of torque. Like we said, heartbreaking.
BMW claims that it has achieved its fifth straight year of record sales, selling 1,905,234 vehicles globally. But here come the bragging rights: Archrival Mercedes-Benz moved just 1,871,511.
The 350-hp Ford Focus RS has officially started production in Germany. Production in the U.S. is scheduled to come online in Wayne, Mich., in the spring.
Although they can sometimes look a bit intense around your house, security cameras do keep a pretty good eye on the Ferrari F40 in your garage. Rather than closing the door and hoping for the best, invest in a Swann 4K Ultra HD Security System.
Water bottle in the outdoors? Good. Empty water bottle in the outdoors? A huge waste of space. Instead of crowding your backpack, pick up a collapsible Stash Bottle by Hydrapak.
It is finally Friday, so why not kick off your weekend with a tasty car-themed adult beverage, courtesy of The Drive?
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Jan. 12, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Tracked Nissan Rogue Is Way Cooler Than It SoundsChairlifts are overrated; use the Rogue WarriorREAD NOW
- RELATEDObama’s Autonomous Car Plan Could Save 30,000 Lives AnnuallyIs this the best $4 billion we’ll spend this year?READ NOW
- RELATEDBudd-E Concept Reboots the Volkswagen Microbus at CESFlower power blossoms in the Las Vegas desert.READ NOW
- RELATEDVideo: The Build’s Road-Trip ChecklistIt’s not all trail mix and iTunes playlists, people. Listen up.READ NOW