The Whole Car World Explained in a Single Poll
Nothing says more about your place in the automotive world than how you answer this question.
To quote the great sage and eminent junkie Mia Wallace: When it comes to important subjects, there are only two ways a person can answer, and which way they choose tells you who that person is. So: there are Ford Mustang people, and there are Chevy Corvette people. Mustang people can like Corvettes, and Corvette people can like Mustangs, but no one likes them equally. Get it?
Sure, we could have put a Camaro in there instead of a Corvette, but that would have been too easy. This is more difficult, and more significant.
It's a simple choice, and one that must be made.
- RELATEDA Mariner's Ultimate Rolls-Royce Goes Up for AuctionLord Mountbatten's customized Silver Ghost is a road-going royal yacht.READ NOW
- RELATEDCamaro Beats Mustang: Here’s WhyThe Drive’s chief auto critic explains his controversial stance in the muscle-car wars.READ NOW
- RELATED2016 Chevrolet Camaro LT Quick ReviewCritic's Notebook takeaway: Four cylinders, less filling.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: The Mustang Arrives in AustraliaREAD NOW
- RELATED2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Is The Best Kind of Monster640 supercharged horses, an optional 10-speed automatic transmission.READ NOW