The Evening Rush for Jan. 7, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
The 2017 Ford Fusion has been spied ahead of the Detroit Auto Show. First impressions? The car looks pretty handsome, and the cosmetic changes have given it a more aggressive profile. Hopefully for Ford, it’ll be enough to get the Fusion, which faced a 2.2 percent drop in sales during 2015, back on track.
McLaren dealers are now offering leasing options on the new 570S and 650S supercars. The going rate for the 570S is $2,200 a month, while the 650S costs $3,600 monthly.
There’s tons of news out of CES this year. Instead of getting lost in the tidal wave of information, let The Drive guide you through the CES winners and losers with this handy guide.
Weird? Cool? This wooden boombox with Bluetooth connectivity is a bit of both. Check it out.
Flashlights are an essential tool for any adventurist. Rather than resorting to some flimsy, supermarket checkout counter kit that’ll break after two weeks, check out the 2000 lumen Maelstrom Regen MMU-X3R. Seriously, this thing is intense.
There’s no such thing as too much Filson apparel. If you’re in the market for a oiled cotton jacket that’ll take a beating, take a look at the Short Cruiser Jacket.
Kalamazoo Beer Week is January 16-23 . With tons of great breweries in attendance (see: Bell’s, Founders, and many more), the event is bound to be sudsy.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Jan. 6, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDVideo: Student Transforms Scrap Into High-Flying Model PlaneOne man’s trash is another man’s turbo.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Infamous Youabian Puma “Exotic Monster Truck” is For SaleEven at $205,000 off, the world’s bulgiest automotive monstrosity is still a tough sellREAD NOW
- RELATEDBehind the Scenes With New York's Grand Central Fire BrigadeThis is what it takes to protect the world’s largest train terminal.READ NOW
- RELATEDFord Transit Vans Are Morocco’s Living RoomsHumble boxes on wheels make a country go ‘round.READ NOW