The Evening Rush for Dec. 24, 2015
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Volkswagen has dropped the eight-year-long “Das Auto” campaign after a push to restructure its marketing strategy in the wake of Dieselgate.
After some very minor cosmetic changes(new wheels, LED lighting), the 6.2-liter 2016 Chevy SS has hit dealerships. The four-door muscle-sedan will start at $48,870.
There are rumors that BMW will announce an M Performance version of the 7-series, reportedly called the M760Li, in the near future. According to (what appears to be) leaked information from BMW’s website, the tuned 7-Series may utilize a V-12.
We can be a clumsy. But when you’re holding a $500 iPad, fumbles can get expensive pretty fast. Fortunately, Urban Armor Gear has designed the ultimate iPad case to keep tablets safe and sound.
A good infotainment system is a beautiful thing. It can also be a distracting one. Exploride is aiming to keep drivers on the right path with its new automotive infotainment display, an HUD system that projects mapping onto glass located on a vehicle’s dash.
Everyone has a car or truck close to their heart. For the 4x4 faithful, that’s often an International Scout. Wear the love on chest with this neat, canoe-carrying IH tee from Huckberry.
If you mechanical movement, you probably love locomotives. Good news: One of America’s best model train shows is currently being held at New York’s Botanical Gardens, scheduled to run until Jan. 18, 2016.
- RELATEDBehind the Scenes With New York's Grand Central Fire BrigadeThis is what it takes to protect the world’s largest train terminal.READ NOW
- RELATED10 Most Googled Cars of 2015According to the world’s largest search engine, you want a Fiat 500X. Yes, really.READ NOW
- RELATED10 Cheap Cars Worthy of Your Holiday BuckBe that rarest of holiday shoppers: the person who recognizes a screamin’ deal.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Drive 100: The Best New Cars of 2015If you didn’t know, now you know.READ NOW
- RELATEDUncorked! Listen to The Build's Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your exhaust systems.READ NOW