The CEO Of Exotics Racing Has A Las Vegas Love Affair With A 991 GT3 RS
"You can blindfold me and put me in a Porsche, I would know right away." -David Perisset
It doesn't take more than a couple videos from Porsche-obsessed YouTube channel Der Faszination to tell that they are slowly exploring their way through Las Vegas on a mission to expose every Porsche nut in town. They say 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas', but if you're a Porschephile with access to a cool Porsche, old or new, and you agree to do a video for this channel, it's definitely going to be leaving Las Vegas. This newest profile from the DF team likely has no qualms with such an agreement, as David runs the Exotics Racing driving experience, and probably wants the world to know about his business.
Exotics Racing is a short road course track just outside of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway NASCAR oval, where tourists and locals alike can rent lap time in various exotics, supercars, and sports cars. It's a good business for people bored of shopping or shows or dining on 'the strip'. I don't know about you, but I get bored with the hustle-bustle of the more frequented sections of Vegas rather quickly. This video is centralized on one car that David enjoys above all others, Porsche's newest super sports car, the 991 generation GT3 RS. It is a monster of a track machine with huge sticky tires, lots of downforce-inducing aero, a 500 horsepower flat six, and lightning-quick PDK shifts. There's a lot to love about this car, especially on the race track.
Hearing David's story, though, it's easy to see why he loves the GT3 RS. Once you're introduced to Porsche as a youngster, in his case a fun afternoon in a 944 Turbo, you become a fan for life. It's hard to lose the love for the brand when you're indoctrinated as a child. The Porsche bug remains strong with David, and this 991 GT3 RS only serves to strengthen that bond.
- RELATEDThis Beautiful Mexico Blue Porsche Hides An Ugly PastThis car's restoration all started with the seats.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Unique 993 Speedster For A Unique Porsche EnthusiastThere was only ever one 993 Speedster built by the factory, but that didn't stop this Porsche enthusiast from building her own.READ NOW
- RELATEDAkrapovic Pumps Up The Volume On This Porsche 991 GT3 RSThe titanium exhaust sure isn't cheap, but it does sound great.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Aircooled Porsche 911 Hustle a 997 GT3 RS Around The NürburgringHere's proof that the "talented driver" mod is the ultimate advantage.READ NOW
- RELATEDMansory Panamera Adds GT3 RS Touches To Disturbing EffectIf you're looking for a strange carbon-fiber enhanced, motorsport-inspired luxury family sedan, maybe Mansory is for youREAD NOW