Do You Want To Tour Croatia In Porsches?
And Also did you know Croatia was this pretty?
With my American public school facile grasp of international geography, I'd no idea Croatia was such a gorgeous locale until having seen this video. Obviously it isn't every day that I think about Croatia, it isn't a topic that comes up every day. With that said, I now feel a fool for having discounted what I know now to be a gorgeous country with magnificent vistas. There is no reason not to want to drive roads like these in some of the best Porsches out there.
This is a simple and short video from Porsche, in fact there aren't even any words involved. You'll see multiple glorious shots of the country's clear waters, and tiny fishing villages. There are wonderful driving roads and phenomenally quaint harbor towns along the Adriatic coast that deserve to be enjoyed, and I can't believe I didn't know they were there.
I now have to make it a point to make it there at some point in my life to make it there myself in my own Porsche. If you have the means, Porsche is offering this tour as part of their "Porsche Travel Club" series of events. It's a seven-day tour of Croatia including olive oil, wine, and truffle tastings, a boat trip to sample oysters, and scenic drives.
For more information on the travel club, check out this link.
- RELATEDWhy A 912E Is The Perfect Long Distance Sports CarWe Took Our 40-year-old Porsche On A 1700-Mile Road Trip, And Couldn't Be More ImpressedREAD NOW
- RELATEDA Dirty Dozen: Twelve Porsches On The Coastal Range RallyIn this drone photo are most of the 911s and 912s on #CRR2017READ NOW
- RELATEDTaking On Targa Trophy Grand Tour In A Bargain Porsche 911 TurboKeeping Elite Company In The Mojave DesertREAD NOW
- RELATEDPorsche Works Driver Romain Dumas Takes RGT Class Victory At Monte Carlo RallyJust one week after competing at Dakar, Dumas was sliding a GT3 RS around the Col de TuriniREAD NOW
- RELATED"European [Formula One] Drivers Are Very Weak Mentally," Juan Pablo Montoya SaysThe former F1 ace says Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso are the best drivers in the grid right nowREAD NOW