Insanely Loud GT3 Cup Hillclimb Car Goes 10/10ths In Italy
Straight Pipes Save Lives
It's a good day when you can start it by listening to the crisp and sharp tones of a high-strung naturally aspirated flat-six bouncing and echoing off the Italian countryside hills. Luckily, thanks to one of our favorite YouTube channels, 19Bozzy92, you can do just that. This 997.1 GT3 Cup hill climb special seems to be absolutely unfettered by sound restrictions, converting fuel, air, and spark into pure noise. We are but simple men, when we see and hear a beautiful Porsche such as this one, it puts a smile on our collective faces. Today will be a good day, thanks to this video and a nice hot cup of coffee.
The livery on this car is a bit on the busy side, but all can be forgiven when a car launches like this one does. With proper racing aero and a well-versed driver at the wheel, this car hauls ass up the hill. There are quite a few very sharp corners and switchbacks to negotiate, but this does seem to do well negotiating them. The video captured here often shows nothing on the hill in view, but you can hear the echoes of the car as it approaches and again as it leaves. It's a warning sign to get the heck out of its way because this Porsche is coming through regardless.
The video is only four minutes, but it'll leave you in a better mood for the rest of the day, we guarantee that. How could anyone be upset after watching this video? Crank it up, kick back, and enjoy.
- RELATEDWatch a 530-HP BMW M2 Rocket up the Gurnigel Hill Climb in SwitzerlandApparently swapping in a S55 straight-six from a BMW M4 makes the M2 a great hillclimb competitor.READ NOW
- RELATEDAcura Dominated the Pikes Peak Hill Climb And a Mid-Engined Corvette Is in the WorksPlus, Western Rise has a pair of heavenly athletic shorts and Ozark Beer Company throws down.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Bugatti Chiron Rocket Up the Goodwood Festival of Speed Hill ClimbIf that headline isn't enough to convince you to click, we can't help you.READ NOW
- RELATEDLightweight Tesla Model S to Compete in Pikes Peak Hill Climb This YearElectric car will be outfitted with special super-light batteries.READ NOW
- RELATEDNo Dirt Bike Can Master This Impossible Hill ClimbWatching bikers try to blast up Belgium's baddest bluff never gets old.READ NOW