Cayman GT4 Exhaust Note Pumped Up By Fabspeed
Now the sound matches the driving experience!
There are few modifications to your car that you will notice as much as a sporting exhaust note. The pitch and tone of your car's concerto make a huge difference in your driving experience. I already really enjoyed driving Porsche's GT4, but it certainly could do with a bit more noise emanating from the tips. This owner decided to do just that, by bolting on a set of Fabspeed mufflers with carbon fiber accented exhaust tips. This particular kit appears to be their "Valvetronic" setup, which features a changeable tone for street and track driving, similar to Porsche's "Sport Exhaust" option. At thirty-three hundred dollars, it's a bit pricey, but then again, a GT4 generally sold for just a smidge over six figures with options, so it's probably just a drop in the bucket to this guy. It sure sounds good, so maybe it's worth it!
The video, unlike most exhuast films, features the car at idle, with a few rev blips, driving away at lower speeds, and then in on-track flybys. It makes a great change from the traditional 'cold-start, rev a couple times, shut down' method that is traditionally used. If you've got a GT4, maybe check out this video to help you determine if a Fabspeed piece is right for your needs.
- RELATEDSharkwerks Cayman GT4 Is Exactly How It Should BePorsche has built the GT4 to be near-perfect, but it's just a few marks shy of the moniker. Sharkwerks in northern California, however, has made a few tweaks that have amped this car up to be exactly what it always should have been.READ NOW
- RELATEDEven Among Elite Metal, the Porsche Cayman GT4 ShinesWe spent two days at Thunderhill romping on the Viper ACR, BMW M2, Corvette Z06, and others. But our chief auto critic just can't get over the Cayman GT4.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlat Out Onboard A Cayman GT4 Clubsport With Leh Keen At Atlanta Motorsports ParkThe most cost effective Porsche racing car in the hands of one of our favorite drivers, Happy Holidays, one and all!READ NOW
- RELATEDFlying Lizard Racing To Campaign Two Cayman GT4s In 2017The Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR has recently been homologated for FIA GT4 racing, making it eligible to run in PWC's GTS class of sprint racing. Flying Lizard Motorsports, will be coming back to the Porsche fold for a full-season GTS effort!READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche's Cayman GT4 Shines In This Video, No Words NecessaryLet the Cayman speak for itself, and speak it will!READ NOW