This 993 Doing Donuts Is Something You Need To See
A burnout is a beautiful thing
A post this morning on Instagram by Fabspeed Motorsports held an intriguing video. Art of the Driving While Awesome podcast was captured doing donuts in his old 993, featuring Fabspeed's Supercup exhaust. As good as the Porsche looks, it sounds even better. Of course, Fabspeed is only using this video to bring attention to their Black Friday weekend sales, but if it means sweet sweet burnouts like that are posted online, I can't complain. Maybe the best promotional video ever? The video not only shows something that will really nab your attention, but it also depicts a real world install of their real world product and you get a clear feeling for what their product sounds like. Honestly, I wish more shops would promote like this!
- RELATEDWatch a Porsche Carrera GT Do Donuts and Burnouts GaloreTime to make the donuts.READ NOW
- RELATED993 Turbo Powered Volkswagen Bus Is Insanity Done RightThe Volkswagen Bus, especially the T1, is known for the slow life, bruh. This one, however, has been pumped up a bit.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche Classic Has The Shocks You Need For Your 993New technology shock absorbers retain that classic 993 feelREAD NOW
- RELATED2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Has a Line Lock Mode for Massive BurnoutsGM took to Goodwood to show off the 640-hp muscle car's showboating feature.READ NOW
- RELATEDSee the Koenigsegg Regera Do a Massive BurnoutJust because it's a hybrid doesn't mean it needs to be Earth-friendly.READ NOW