Maine State Troopers Catch Machete-Armed Man in Clown Mask Walking Down Road
Not exactly what you want to come across during your average stroll.
An officer can experience every walk of life while patrolling the streets. Thanks to dash cams, we are able to go alone for the ride without the danger. On Tuesday, Maine State Police arrested 31-year-old Corey Berry for allegedly strapping a machete to his left amputated arm and scaring people with a clown mask covering his face.
Berry reportedly traveled the roadway of Hollis, Maine, where he appeared intoxicated, police said, according to the Boston Globe. At one point, Berry vanished into the woods (as one does) and didn't reemerge until he reached Waterboro, Maine (the town over). Police told the Boston Globe, the man was arrested for "criminal threatening." Although Berry appeared to be harmful, he was cooperative with police and told them he was copying the recent trend of clown sightings as a prank.
It is unclear why he committed this poorly thought out act, but we are happy to hear he didn't physically harm anyone in the process.
- RELATEDMaine May Exempt Newer Cars from InspectionGovernor Paul LePage is sponsoring a bill exempting vehicles less than 12 years old from state inspection.READ NOW
- RELATEDChicago Police Are Intentionally Breaking Squad Car DashcamsNew report shows dozens of CPD cams never activated or "intentionally defeated."READ NOW
- RELATEDDashcam Footage Shows Oblivious Driver Hitting a Cop and a CivilianThis is why you should slow down and use caution when passing emergency vehicles.READ NOW
- RELATEDDashcam Footage Captures Minivan Dragging Ohio Cop During Traffic StopAmazingly, no one was seriously injured during the dramatic ordeal.READ NOW
- RELATEDDash Cam Captures Light-Running Cyclist Pummeled by CarA freshly installed dash cam observes a cyclist run a red light and get struck by a car.READ NOW