Drive Wire For December 19th, 2016: Lincoln Brings Back Matthew McConaughey
Because who looks better in a messy suit than McConaughey?
Today on Drive Wire we are once again graced with the presence of Matthew McConaughey thanks to Lincoln and their redesigned Continental.
The new campaign is titled “That’s Continental,” probably because it sounds good coming out of McConaughey’s mouth.
The commercial was filmed on a glacier out in Iceland and although that is far from the Continental’s home turf, it made for a very picturesque commercial.
The 2017 Continental pricing starts at $45,485 and the luxury sedan will have between 300 and 400 horsepower depending on the buyer’s selection of one of three different V-6 engines.
- RELATEDDrive Wire For December 19th, 2016: XL Hybrids Brings Efficiency to Large FleetsThey indicate up to 50% improvement in fuel economy.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 16, 2016: McLaren Builds Its 10,000th Production CarIt's been a busy five years—and the next few should be even busier.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 15, 2016: Elon Musk, Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Join Donald Trump's Advisory TeamThe president-elect is tapping some of the big names in tech to provide council.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire For December 14th, 2016: The First Three Chevy Bolts Are DeliveredThe first three Bolts grace the San Francisco area.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire For December 14th, 2016: Ford Dealerships Jack Up Raptor PricingAh, the sweet sound of cost and demand.READ NOW