Drive Wire for September 27th, 2016: Jeep Reveals New 2017 Compass
A new compact SUV to replace a pair of outdated ones.
On today's installment of Drive Wire, The Drive covers the initial reveal of the all-new 2017 Jeep Compass. Shown earlier today in Brazil, the new Compass will replace Jeep's current pair of long-in-the-tooth compact SUVs, known as the Patriot and the Compass. While it may be small, this new Compass is likely to mean big business for Jeep, based on the sales of the previous models. How big a deal will this Jeep be? Check out the video to find out.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 26th, 2016: Matt LeBlanc Signs Two-Year Top Gear ContractWith Chris Evans out, the former Friends star will be joined by Chris Harris and Rory Reid.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 26th, 2016: Falling Gas Prices and Rising Fuel Economy Could Hurt EmploymentAnother potential problem with the federal government's planned 2025 fuel economy targets.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 23rd, 2016: Carmakers Ramp Up Battle Over Future Fuel Economy StandardsReaching 54.5 mpg by 2025 is starting to seem increasingly difficult.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 22nd, 2016: VW Promises to Fix All Dieselgate Cars in Europe by 2017The agreement means dirty diesels will finally fall in line with EU emissions standards.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 21st, 2016: Porsche Reportedly Wants to Build Batteries for Formula ECarmaker supposedly seeking to take over energy storage duties for racing series starting in 2018.READ NOW