Drive Wire for September 26th, 2016: Matt LeBlanc Signs Two-Year Top Gear Contract
With Chris Evans out, the former Friends star will be joined by Chris Harris and Rory Reid.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive discusses the news that Matt LeBlanc has signed a new contract to host the BBC's Top Gear for another two seasons. The British broadcaster reported earlier today that the American actor will be returning to join fellow TG alumni Rory Reid, Chris Harris, Eddie Jordan, and Sabine Schmitz on the show once more. How much is LeBlanc reportedly making for the two-season gig? Check out the video to find out.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 26th, 2016: Falling Gas Prices and Rising Fuel Economy Could Hurt EmploymentAnother potential problem with the federal government's planned 2025 fuel economy targets.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 23rd, 2016: Carmakers Ramp Up Battle Over Future Fuel Economy StandardsReaching 54.5 mpg by 2025 is starting to seem increasingly difficult.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 22nd, 2016: VW Promises to Fix All Dieselgate Cars in Europe by 2017The agreement means dirty diesels will finally fall in line with EU emissions standards.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 21st, 2016: Porsche Reportedly Wants to Build Batteries for Formula ECarmaker supposedly seeking to take over energy storage duties for racing series starting in 2018.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 21st, 2016: Growing Parade of Automakers Skipping Paris Motor ShowMazda, Bentley, and Lamborghini join the list.READ NOW