Drive Wire for September 21st, 2016: Growing Parade of Automakers Skipping Paris Motor Show
Mazda, Bentley, and Lamborghini join the list.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive touches on the news that a growing number of automakers will be skipping the 2016 Paris Motor Show, which kicks off next week. Mazda, Bentley, and Lamborghini are joining Ford, Volvo, and Rolls-Royce in skipping the biennial event this year, citing a wide variety of reasons and concerns. How does this tie into the Volkswagen Group's Dieselgate scandal? Check out the video to find out.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 21st, 2016: Porsche Reportedly Wants to Build Batteries for Formula ECarmaker supposedly seeking to take over energy storage duties for racing series starting in 2018.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 20th, 2016: Tech Bigwigs Want to Restrict Seattle-to-Vancouver Highway to Self-Driving VehiclesNew proposal seeks to ban human drivers from Interstate 5 most of the time.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 19th, 2016: World's Fastest Volkswagen Beetle Hits 205 MPHSpecially-made VW Beetle LSR packs a 500-plus horsepower punch.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 19th, 2016: FAA Reports 550,000 Drone Registrations So Far This YearAmerica's skies could soon be filled with millions of unmanned flying robots.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 16, 2017: Developments in the Deaths of Robby Gordon's FamilyPolice speculate that Gordon's father strangled his stepmother before committing suicideREAD NOW