Drive Wire for September 2nd, 2016: Felipe Massa Announces His Retirement from Formula One
Veteran driver calling it quits after 14 seasons in F1.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive discusses the news that Formula One driver Felipe Massa has announced he will be retiring at the end of the 2016 racing season. Over the course of his 14 years in the sport, Massa has worked for no fewer than three separate teams, and driven alongside some of the biggest names in modern-day F1 racing. The 35-year-old Brazilian may be bowing out, but he's not going quietly, though; just last year, he took home two racing wins. For more, check out the video above.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 1st, 2016: Porsche Unveils a Faster Macan TurboNew Performance Package makes the small SUV as quick as a 911.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 31st, 2016: Volkswagen, U.S. Could Agree to 3.0-Liter Diesel Fix by OctoberAudi executive says talks between VW and American officials are going well.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 31, 2016: Emoticons Are Coming to Autonomous CarsSmart cars need more than a horn to communicate.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 30th, 2016: US Traffic Fatalities Make Biggest Jump Since 1966While cars are safer than ever, distracted driving is up.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 29th, 2016: Police Catch Thieves Responsible for 30 FCA TheftsThe pair stole the cars using only a laptop.READ NOW