Drive Wire for August 17th, 2016: McLaren Reveals Special 570GT for Pebble Beach
McLaren Special Operations whips up a black-and-white one-off with a high-tech roof.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive checks out the special supercar McLaren will show off at the Pebble Beach Concourse d'Elegance later this week: the McLaren 570GT by MSO Concept. Based on the grand touring version of the carmaker's entry-level car, the 570GT by MSO receives an understated black-and-white paint job, a hefty portion of glossy carbon-fiber trim pieces, and a potent Bowers and Wilkins stereo. But the most notable difference of the car: a roof perfect for California cruising. What makes this McLaren's top so special? Check out the video to find out.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 16, 2016: Cadillac Offers Sneak Peek of Its Pebble Beach Concept CarWe'll have to wait until Thursday to see the whole vehicle.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 15th, 2016: Jeremy Clarkson's Favorite CarsJezza gives us his top 10 picks of the last year.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 12th, 2016: NASA Begins Testing Quiet Engine for Supersonic Passenger JetsNew engine technology could allow high-speed airliners to land at commercial airports.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 11th, 2016: Experts Say Gas Could Fall Below $2 Per Gallon by OctoberGood news for anyone already planning their Thanksgiving vacation.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 10th, 2016: Tyrese Gibson Responds to Dwayne Johnson's Instagram RantThe Fast franchise is rife with name-calling.READ NOW