Drive Wire for August 16, 2016: Cadillac Offers Sneak Peek of Its Pebble Beach Concept Car
We'll have to wait until Thursday to see the whole vehicle.
On today's installment of Drive Wire, The Drive takes a look at Cadillac's new concept car. The carmaker isn't revealing much about the vehicle, which will be unveiled this Thursday during the festivities surrounding the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, but a sneak peek of the interior has revealed an instrument panel and dashboard packed with curved OLED screens. You'll be able to watch the car's reveal live on Cadillac's Facebook page on Thursday night, but in the meantime, check out our video above for a peek into the future of GM's luxury car brand.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 15th: Lyft Declines GM's Purchase OfferInstead of looking for an owner, Lyft is focusing on its next round of fund-raising.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 15th, 2016: Jeremy Clarkson's Favorite CarsJezza gives us his top 10 picks of the last year.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 12th, 2016: NASA Begins Testing Quiet Engine for Supersonic Passenger JetsNew engine technology could allow high-speed airliners to land at commercial airports.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 11th, 2016: Experts Say Gas Could Fall Below $2 Per Gallon by OctoberGood news for anyone already planning their Thanksgiving vacation.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 10th, 2016: Tyrese Gibson Responds to Dwayne Johnson's Instagram RantThe Fast franchise is rife with name-calling.READ NOW