Drive Wire: German Tuner Brabus Has Added Some Aggression To The Smart For-Two
Beginning the day with fun tuner news – German aftermarket speed shop Brabus is making the world a slightly faster place with a new setup for the Smart For-Two. Brabus takes the Smart car all the way from 89 to a pavement-scorching 107 magnificent horsepower. There’s also a suspension kit that includes anti-roll bars, but we’re more attracted to the jump in power. That increase means the Brabus gets to 60 in a about nine-point five seconds - enough to positively dominate in a drag race against its closest rival, the golf cart. But the real piece d’resistance is the Smart car electronic launch control to manage all that power. Sadly, we won’t get this hellcat-killer in America yet.
- RELATEDAlex Zanardi, Amputee Racing Driver, Will Beat You AllGo ahead. Just tell him he can’t.READ NOW
- RELATEDBrabus ForTwo Is Coming For Your Fiat 500 AbarthSomeone has perturbed our tiny cars. Now there's hell to pay.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche 911 Tuner RWB: Behind the Scenes at The DriveWatch Nakai-san and ItsWhiteNoise build the RWB Brooklyn at The Drive HQ.READ NOW
- RELATEDMatt Farah Is Back With /TUNED and the Perfect BMW 2002The first new episode of /TUNED tackles an icon.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Two Grandmas Take a Tuned Lamborghini Murcielago For a SpinGolden Girls? Try LamboGrannies.READ NOW